Thursday, September 17, 2009


Troy Baptist Church
We have just left Troy, TN and God has done a great work in the hearts of many. Many shared of a new desire to walk in deeper intimacy with the Lover of their soul, Jesus Christ. Many shared how the things of this world have pulled them away from the only One that can fill the void in their lives. We are so grateful for all that the Lord did in these four days. Below is one testimony of how the Lord is revealing His will to one precious wife and mother. You can read more at the church's facebook page, www.facebook.com/troyfbc. Read and rejoice!!! (We are in the truck on our way to Hopkinsville, KY)
"God has revealed to me certain ways and things
I kept control of and didn't give Him Lordship
of my life. I am beginning to understand that
God will change me and not certain people in
my life. I need change."
Angel

No comments: