Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Testimony from a recent summit -

"This week, I was broken, lost, tempted by the world, ready to give up on my marriage. I have been tempted to be unfaithful to my husband. He has been very sick with several mental, stress disorders. I felt defeated. Every message this week seemed to be directed to me and opened my eyes to the person I had become. Godless, hopeless, unfaithful, bitter, and unhappy. This revival opened my heart up to hear God's Word and to change my heart. God has shown me how to be a godly wife and mother and He reminded me of the grace God wants to give me. My heart had hardened so much and I didn't even realize it. I have been talking with my husband and my daughter has used the Life Action worksheets from Base Camp to bring the Word to my husband. Praise God!!"

No comments: