Wednesday, March 7, 2012

New Mexico THIRST conference and El Paso THIRST conference testimonies

"This conference woke me up about my leadership at home with my wife and kids. I need to ask my son for forgiveness for not teaching him how to be a spiritual leader."

" Our family has been going through alot of battles, and the Lord has shown me that I can't change others. I need to allow God to change me. I have not obeyed the Lord in the area of my marriage. I need to be my husband's helper, his cheerleader. Wow! Just with that truth, there has been a tremendous change in my family. Thank you so much for coming. Also, the Lord is doing a work in my 3 teenage children who have been blessed by your ministry."

"This revival conference has been life changing for me. I now understand my role as a father, husband, and follower of Christ."

"I am 17 years old. I left my home the Thursday before the Sunday that your team got here. I left my house for 4 days and I came to the Sunday service. Because of what God did Sunday morning, my family is closer and we are working together to draw near to God. Thank you."

"I am convicted about the need to show my husband the respect and honor he deserves. I have a wonderful husband and he deserves more from me. I started the 30-day Husband Encouragement Challenge today and have asked my 14-year-old daughter to hold me accountable. My husband is one of God's sweetest gifts to me."

"My husband and I have connected on a level that we never have before. Praise God for what He is doing in my life!!"

No comments: